A leader in travelling and transportation equipment
Mont Blanc was founded in 1947. Step by step we have developed our offer and improved quality, safety and sustainability. We have worked tirelessly and today we are a leader in travelling and transportation equipment for cars.
Our equipment is always professional standard, available to everyone, easy to install and use and designed perfectly for its’ intended purpose.
As a recognized and appreciated consumer brand with acknowledged benefits in terms of function and reliable performance, we have gained our customers’ trust, both home in Scandinavia and across the world.
Mont Blanc also acts as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and is often the global car industry’s first choice of partner and supplier. Our production sites are located in Romania and Sweden with Research & Development activities conducted in France and Sweden.
Please go ahead and discover more about our core values of Safety, Sustainability and Quality and get to know our full range of products.
- Mont Blanc was founded in 1947 and is the no. 2 in load carrying equipment for automotive leisure purposes.
- We are also one of the leaders for original equipment load carriers to car manufacturers.
- 55% of our sales are for the independent aftermarket, 45% goes to car manufacturers.
- Our no.1 product category is roof bars with more than 500 000 roof bars sold every year.
- Mont Blanc is present in more than 30 countries and we serve numerous diverse sales channels.
- At the end of 2016, Mont Blanc was acquired by the Brenderup Group. Brenderup is one of the leading trailer producers.